Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Whoa, First YOUTUBE Vid!

AHHH! What was I thinking? I know, I want all whole freakin CIBU Spring Roll Line and that Deva Fuser! Haha, this is embarassing but I shouldn't have any shame. Wish me luck! This is my video response to the lovely CIBU17!

PUAHAHAH! That screenshot is not flattering at all! PUAHAHAHAH!



BUMMER! This is a fallout tutorial! My hair didn't turn out the way I wanted it to because I flat ironed it in the morning. BOO! But it still has tons of volume. PUAHA! AH well, it was def. worth a shot. There's lots of good entries, so we'll still where this goes. OH! And sorry about the volume, I have no idea why it's sooo loooow. It was loud in iMovie and in QuickTime. GAH! I have a new found respect for people that do videos on YouTube. It's toughie!

A big thanks to Tricia and Carmen! THey uplifted me with this whole video thing. I was uber shy and nervous to do this, but they told me it turned out good. Thanks, loves!

Well, today is practically my FRIDAY at work! And tomorrow, we're going to do some outlet shopping! WOOT WOOT!

Have a lovely 4th everyone! Later beauty homies!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you came over to the dark side :) Once you get the youtube kinks worked out you will find we have tons of fun posting our videos and awaiting what the world has to say!

Off to watch your video now! I bet you did great!

Tammy said...

Good luck!!! I freakin love Cibu..I entered this contest too..LOL

RYC--I apply the oil before I even dry myself off so it doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all. I apply lotion after I dry off.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww! You did a great job, Jen! I love the before and after. Hehehe. Nonetheless, your curlers really work and brought you volume. =)

Stephanie said...

awwww! JEN!! it's great to see you "live" on camera!!! :D

I know you love CIBU!! haha
I remember the Pho Finish you gave me, you're so sweeet! I must send you my HG Aquafina ChapstickkkkK!!!

Janelle said...

Omg Jen, that was so cute haha. I loved it! Soft waves + volume = sexy hair!