Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update, Juice Beauty, Survey

NO HAUL CHALLENGE UPDATE
I'm 5 days into my "NO HAUL Challenge" and so far so good! I'm feeling really good about it. If you have read my previous posts, you all should know that I have about 5 different shampoos and conditioners in my shower caddy (and I have a BIG shower caddy). I feel bad because all my products are in there and there's no room for the husby to put his stuff. He has to store it in a shower corner! So, this NO HAUL Challenge has definitely made me realize the importance of finishing products. TA DA! Last night, I finished one bottle of shampoo and conditioner (bye bye, Big Sexy Hair)... The remaning shampoos and conditioner I have left are (CIBU, Prive, Swarzkopf, and Paul Mitchell Tea Tree). I'm so proud! LOL! I also rekindled the love for my neglected products too! (Stay tuned, review coming soon). But I am feeling the pinch! The MAC Grand DUOS Collection came out! I wonder what they look like in person, but I'm not going near the counter. I might just lose it! So I'm staying clear of any temptation.. How are my challengees doing? I hope you ladies haven't broke it yet!


RAMBLING
So out of curiousity and living in a moment of boredom, I decided to google my name. LOL! (Please tell me I'm not the only one)! Then I googled "JenTheJunkie" then I found that my review was posted on Juice Beauty's website! WAH!?!? They never even told me, which I wish they would because I would have been excited about it! Kinda stinks that I had to find out on my own. But they posts blog reviews, media reviews, etc. Check it out here! Man, I wish they would have gave me products or something... *SIGH* Oh well...at least they sourced me.


SURVEY!
After seeing Cassie's Momma (hope the wedding plans are going good!) and Ailene do this, I had to jump on the bandwagon! So I handed the computer to the husby so he can fill this out... Let's see how well he does... LOL!


1. She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
mtv
(indeed, it's my guilty pleasure)

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?

balsamic vinegarrette
(on point, love!)

3. What's one food she doesn't like?
ketchup..weirdo
(and on point, again! ew, i hate ketchup, but that's more of a condiment)

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does she order?
she eats anything..but she drinks water all the time
(gah! i'm not a fatso, hahaha, he means that I'm not a picky eater.. LOL!)

5. Where did she go to high school?
tallwood
(yes-sir)

6. What size shoe does she wear?
6
(and sometimes 6.5)

7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be?
makeup
(CORRECT! and hair & skin products =P)

8. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
turkey..i think
(yup!)

9. What would this person eat every day if she could?
cereal..literally (when im gone)
(i really do! LOL! when my husby is out at sea, i can just eat cereal for dinner. it's depressing to cook for one..=(....OH! and frozen yogurt or ice cream.. mm!)

10. What is her favorite cereal?
special k and the clusters from honey bunches
(yup! gotta love special k and "just bunches")

11. What is her favorite music?
anything im in to. haha
(haha! yeah, i like everything but we have very similar taste in music)

12. What is her favorite sports team?
da BEARS
(yup! that's how he knew i was a keeper..=P)

13. What is the color of her eyes?
fake brown..lol
(not anymore! i had brown contacts, but I just had an eye appointment and I switched to clear contacts! he teases me about this because when we first started talking, he said "you have nice eyes"... then i was like "umm uhh, they're contacts".. LOL! PUAHAH!)

14. Who is her best friend?
me of course
(mushy! i know! but he really is.. for life)

15. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't do?
burp
(OH GAH! if you only knew... they stink *sigh*, but his farts don't.. LOL!)

16. What is her heritage?
filipino
(yup!)

17. You bake her a cake for her birthday; what kind of cake?
cupcakes
(ooh yes! i love some cupcakes! especially vanilla2 from georgetown cupcakes)

18. Did she play sports in high school?
no way. an instrument..YES
(*sigh* yes, i was an orchestra geek! i played the violin)

19. What could she spend hours doing?
laying in bed with me
(i really could! but then i get hungry and we have to get up!)

20. What is one unique talent she has?
calculating tips..haha
(i am the human tip calculator! he always asks me when we go out to eat. i'm a whiz when it comes to calculating percentages... but oddly, he's the math-kind of guy.. hmm!

9 comments:

A. Rose said...

Yaaaay!! I'm glad you did the survey!! I was an orchestra geek too :)

izumi said...

haha how cute! i wonder if my bf would know all of these things about me.. HMM.. time to test him! mwahaha~

hurrah for finishing products!

Janelle said...

I heard the Grand Duos are really shimmery. I dunno if I like that. =/ Good thing we're on this challenge so I don't drop money on something I'll probably never use!

I want Will to do this survey!

Iyah Love said...

Girl, I think this might help you with the Grand Duos, THEY ARE NOT GOOD!! They are very shimmery & not that pigmented. I swatched them at MAC awhile ago, & all I can see was the shimmer. :/

Ohhh Cibu! are they good? Ive heard so much about them :)

Stephanie said...

lmao - eye color fake brown! haha I need a husband to take this survey! too cute. just too cute!

How do you like the Lucido?

Girl with Curl said...

I always feel like I accomplished something too when I finish a bottle of something or even makeup. Sometimes I even combine half bottles into one.

Good job with the no haul challenge.

GurlOnA"Diet" said...

aw how cute! I do the cereal thing all the time...lmao

Meya Cruz said...

i love this survey, i think i might do it =]]

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

The challenge is "challenging" lol... It does make you realize how much stuff you really have. I'm doing all kinds of color combos & using "old" products.
WE CAN DO IT!!!
XoXo