Wednesday, March 18, 2009

10 Random Facts...I was HONEST!

THANK YOU vietxpinay for the blog award

“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
So, I wrote 10 random and honest facts about myself, I tried not to repeat myself from previous tag. Enjoy reading! I'll tag anyone who wants to do this. I've seen this float everywhere, so do it if you want to!


[1] I can be a loud drunk! Seriously, my brother and Patrick are always like "Oh MY GAH!" when that happens. I tend to talk a lot of shizz too, haha, like I'm not really scared to say anything just cause I think it's funny. I remember I was pretty lit from this one party, then this wanna be gangster dude was all heated from something. Then I started mocking him by trying to talk all deep and gangter-ish, and he was like "Who said that?!?! Bleh bleh!".. I laughed, while my friends/cousins hid their faces. HAHA! And another time, I saw an Lolo (filipino grandpa) at a local bar, and I asked my friend how to say "Go to bed" in Tagalog. Then I screamed it at him (not to his face! he was far away). Haha yeah, I consider myself a funny drunk, not a mean one...

[2] I love crunchy food! Me and my brother are the same when it comes to that. I put a lot of croutons on my salad, lots of granola in my frozen yogurt and cereal, fried chicken, crunchy tacos, rice crackers, lechon (lol!) .. uhh yeah, you get it!

[3] I take good care of my teeth. But when I'm done brushing, I brush my tongue until I gag! Weird, I know! But no one likes talking to someone with bad breath! And it all starts from the tongue!

[4] I hate feeling trapped! If the husby holds me to tight and doesn't give me enough space to move, I freak out! I can't even have covers over my head unless I stick my hand out.

[5] I "poot" (yes, fart) around my husby! LOL! He gets a kick out of it. I really could care less and I laugh about it too, we're married now! LOL!

[6] I refuse to fall under the stereotype of a fat navy wife! I better not let myself go. PUAHAH!

[7] I'm emotional. I cry A LOT! enough said..

[8] I'm not afraid to complain. Please don't give me sucky customer service or else I'm writing to corporate!

[9] I have a sweet tooth! The husby is always confused when I complain that I'm soooo full, but then want dessert. As my friend Kim would say, I have a seperate compartment in my stomach for sweets! OOOH yeah, I looovvee Strawberry Mentos! I'm so glad they come in their own roll! Now if only Skittles and Starbust would do that! All reds or pinks, please!

[10] I looovee puzzle games! Especially Tetris! Hahaha! If any of you know any free app puzzle games for the iPhone, let me knowwww.....

That's it, have a lovely day!

8 comments:

Girl with Curl said...

2. I love the soggy fries and my boyfriend's auntie and my mom both like the hard, crunchy fries so it works out.

3. I gag too when I brush my tongue. I'll take the gagging over a dirty tongue and bad breath any day.

10. You might like the Cubes lite app. The lite version is the free one.

Anonymous said...

you're crazy! haha. sorry i haven't posted pix..i will soon i promise! i've been so wrapped up in trying to get another job. anyways..i'll call you when i get off. LOVE YOU CUZZO!

A. Rose said...

Haha. Those are some interesting facts you got there. I crave the crunchies too!! Whenever we go to McD's, Ruben makes sure to save me all the crunch ones! They're my faves :)

Oye. Now I'm craving Mentos... :P

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

OMG! Are you my long lost twin?? Let's get silly drunk, eat red and pink Starbursts, Skittles & Mentos & then FART!! I used to fart around the ex all the time. I miss having to "poot" alone.
XoXo

Janelle said...

I brush my tongue til I gag too! Gotta combat that bad breath, ya know?!

roxy. said...

LOL i dont wanna turn into the typical military wife either!!! lol and i love crunch food too! =]

vietxpinay. said...

aw yay!!

ahahahah i'm the same about having a sweet tooth...no matter how full i am, i can ALWAYS eat something sweet afterwards!!!! =)

Anonymous said...

i actually love that quench mousse lotion stuff! it's weird..but it's so moisturizing!